Business related to Russia
- Export of Japanese goods to Russia, including
Chemicals for automobiles
Design projects in Russia
- Cultural projects
- Organization of exhibitions in cooperation with Russian museums
Organization of foreign patient visits to Japanese hospitals
Organization of visits of foreign patients seeking to receive examination or treatment at Japanese medical institutions
Design of medical facilities
Design of apartment complex and others
More information about the issue of “Organization of foreign patient visits to Japanese hospitals ”
PJL Inc. organizes visits of foreign patients who are seeking to receive examination and treatment in Japanese medical facilities.
This business activity was started in 2005. After the Japanese government introduced medical visas in 2011, PJL Inc. was registered at the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in Japan as a guarantor of medical visa for foreign citizens.
PLJ Inc. arranges consultations with reference doctors on the basis of medical information received from foreign patients and makes inquiries to the appropriate medical institutions to ensure that they can accept those patients for examination or treatment.
The company also provides services related to patients’ travel, including visa support, fixing appointments at hospitals for the initial consultation, sending out interpreters and making translations of medical documents etc.
We treat every case very carefully, and the quality of our services is highly evaluated not only by patients, but also by medical facilities with which we cooperate.
Services from the moment of receiving a patient request to the moment of the patient arrival in Japan
（from patients, doctors conducting treatment etc.）
Inquiries are received from patients via PJL’s website, by e-mail or by phone.
Clarification of patients' needs and wishes
We clarify patients’ wishes (purpose, period of travel etc.)
Coordination and communication with medical facilities
We make inquiries to the medical facilities to check if they can accept the patient or not, inquiries regarding the expected period of treatment, estimated medical cost, other service cost etc.
Offer to the patients
We recommend the patients the examination/treatment plans explaining what kind of medical services the Japanese medical facilities can provide.
We make necessary reservations on behalf of the patients at the medical facilities.
Arrangement of travel to Japan
Together with the selected medical institutions we compile a detailed schedule of examination or treatment of patients and provide visa support, we arrange accommodation for the patients (hotels, apartments, etc.)
Preparing for the consultation
We arrange a pick up service at the airport, if necessary. We explain to the patient in advance the rules and regulations in a medical institution.
Interpreter and translator services
We send our medical interpreters to the hospitals and, if necessary, provide document translation services.
If necessary, we arrange transfer to the airport with/without interpreter.
Service after the patient returns to his/her country.
After returning to home country, patients can contact us at any time.
Examples from the experience in the organization of treatment for foreigners in Japan
- Cardiovascular department
- catheter examination, placement of stents
- gall bladder stones, surgical treatment of colorectal cancer, liver cirrhosis, inguinal hernia
- Department of Respiratory Surgery
- chemotherapy for lung cancer
- treatment of meningioma, craniotomy of the brain tumor, radiotherapy, brain tumor immunotherapy, rehabilitation
- examination for Parkinson's disease
- screening for diabetes and training for self-monitoring, follow-up examination after thyroid treatment
- examination of the spine, treatment of the spine and rehabilitation
- treatment of prostate adenoma, treatment of calculus
- Oral surgery
- treatment of salivary gland cancer
- treatment of meningioma
- Infertility treatment
PET (Positron Emission Tomography),Comprehensive examination of the brain
Medical institutions with which we cooperate (reference centers)
- Hokuto Hospital
- Kumagaya General Hospital
- Saseikai Yokohamashi Tobu Hospital
- National Center for Child Health and Development
- National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry
- National Cancer Center Hospital East
- Cancer Institute Hospital
- Tokyo Takanawa Hospital
- The University of Tokyo Hospital
- The University of Tokyo Hospital
- Hokkaido University Hospital
- Yuai Clinic
- Tokyo Midtown Clinic